One of Fortnite’s challenges for week 5 is driving a Slurpy Swamp car to Catty Corner in less than four minutes, without leaving the vehicle. To do this, you will have to land at Slurpy Swamp, then look for a fast vehicle that has a lot of gasoline, or a gasoline can that you can use to reload the tank a bit.
It’s a fairly right route to Catty Corner from Slurpy Swamp, indicated in red on the map below. Remember that you can not get out of the vehicle during this trip, so you will need to ignore any booty you will see on the way.
It is better to finish this early challenge in the game, because the storm could easily swallow the two places later. The main thing to watch is the other players, who will certainly try to destroy your car if they see you, so be sure to go as soon as possible. If the car is destroyed, you will have to return to Slurpy Swamp and start again.
You can find all the challenges of week 5, Chapter 2, Season 4 below:
- Search for Doom Domain Chests (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP eliminations
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty’s corner less than four minutes without going out (0/1) – 25000 XP
- Retrieve floating rings at Coral Castle (0/1) – 25000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the inflamed ring of Salty Springs (0/1) – 25000 XP
- Dancing a Stark Robot (0/1) – 25000 XP
- Destroy the gorgers (0/1) – 50000 XP
- Inflicts damage to adversaries to the Authority (0/500) – 25000 XP
Leave a Reply