Bam Adebayo, Jimmy Butler and Co. hold demar Derozan well below the 30-point mark, which makes the Superstar of Bulls a record of Michael Jordan conceivable. Karl-Anthony-Towns stops a comeback of the Cavaliers and the Nets are handled by a rookie.
- Cleveland Cavaliers (36-25) – Minnesota Timberwolves (33-29) 122: 127 (Boxscore)
- Orlando Magic (15-47) – Indiana Pacers (21-42) 119: 103 (Boxscore)
- Brooklyn Nets (32-30) – Toronto Raptors (33-27) 97: 133 (Boxscore)
Cleveland Cavaliers (36-25) – Minnesota Timberwolves (33-29) 122: 127 (Boxscore)
- The triple line in Cleveland has lately easy for Karl-Anthony Towns! Hardly a week after his triumph in the 3-point contest, he met from central position to bring the Wolves to the wolts for 12 seconds before the end. Cedi Osman, who had already balanced in the attack previously from Downtown, awarded the last chance of the CAVs clearly.
- Overall, Towns made an inconspicuous game with 17 points (1/4 3P), 4 rebounds and 3 assists, but his buddy d’Angelo Russell turned a little more (23, 4/8 3P). Minnesota distributed the load to many shoulders: equal to five wolves made at least 15 points, including Anthony Edwards (each 4 rebounds, assists and steals) and Jaden McDaniel (5/7 3P) with 17 meters.
- The Cavaliers caught the better start caught and quickly led to the first quarter of up to 14 points, but played the lead but just as fast. Minnesota took the lead in the second quarter and did not give it no longer, in the meantime, the wolves led +23. At the beginning of the fourth quarter, however, hardly something for Minnesota fell, whereby the CAVs fought ran and made the final phase exciting.
- That was, among other things, Kevin Love, who sucked his former team 26 points (5/10 3P), with him also convinced Osman (21, 5/9 3P, 5 Assists) from the bench. Jarrett all came to 21 points and 8 rebounds, Brandon Goodwin (17, 12 assists) made a good figure in the absence of Darius Garland, Caris Levert, Rajon Rondo and Collin Sexton as one of the few remaining guards. Evan Mobley posted a Double Double (15, 10 Rebounds).
Orlando Magic (15-47) – Indiana Pacers (21-42) 119: 103 (Boxscore)
- Good reaction of Jalen Suggs on his absolute horror game with 6 tours and 6 fouls in just 14 minutes against the Rockets: Against the Pacers he made a solid game with 14 points at 5/9 FG and 10 assists at 2 Turnover. However, the significantly larger comeback made MARKELLE FULTZ, who started again in an NBA game for the first time since January 6, 2021! With 10 points (5/7 FG) and 6 assists in almost 16 minutes from the bench, his saison debut was absolutely successful.
- Wendell Carter Jr. already had his Double Double (21, 8/10 FG, 12 Rebounds) for break, Mo Bamba moved to 15 and 10 rebounds. Franz Wagner steered 15 points (6/10), 3 assists and 2 steads in almost 27 minutes, Moritz missed his seventh game in a row with a rib injury.
- Indiana grabbed the first leadership and gave the sound in the first half, but only took a mignific lead in the break (+1). Then Orlando took over quickly and led already in the third quarter with +15, Indiana was no longer in progress. The Pacers had no answer to the size of the Magic and was dominated at points in the zone (28:54) as well as points in the second chance (7:18).
- Tyrese Haliburton made resistance with 23 points (7/13 FG) and 7 assists, but also made 6 of the 21 Pacers Turnover. Buddy Hield came to 18 counters and 6 assists at the same throw rate, Jalen Smith brought his 14 points all in the first half. Goga Bitashze and Duane Washington Jr. Converted 11 points from the bench.
Brooklyn Nets (32-30) – Toronto Raptors (33-27) 97: 133 (Boxscore)
- After your statement win against the Bucks, the Nets without Kyrie Irving turned the stage completely the Raptors, where Scottie Barnes said the show. Toronto’s TopRookie met each of his ten field tribes for 24 points in the first half, no less impressive were his 7 offensive books and 4 steals before break. He then held himself back and only took three throws, making his previous career high (28 points) only.
- Barnes could also relax the relaxation as his team already led to the break with 72:48 and then no longer shrinked to less than 20 points. Toronto scored the Nets with 17 Steuer for 32 FastBreakpoints (at 9) and 47.4 percent (18/38) from Downtown.
- Precious Achiuwa Support with 20 points (3/5 3P), 8 rebounds and 4 assists, Malachi Flynn needed only 11 throws for 18 points and 5 assists. After Yuta Watanabe has been known since the last season, especially as a player on the wrong side of the poster drunk of Anthony Edwards, he could at least revise himself a little bit: In the FastBreak he brought a crashing Dunk over Kessler Edwards in the ring.
- On the other side, Lamarcus aldridge with 15 points from the bank coming to the Topscorer, Cam Thomas (4/12) and Bruce Brown (5 offensive books) followed each with 14 points. Steve Nash was added to the health protocols a few hours before the start of the game, he was represented by his assistant Jacque Vaughn at the sideline.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Poster Dunk, Crazy BUZZERBEATER and CAREER-HIGH! Morant brings Memphis for romp
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
Leave a Reply