Elden Ring’s epic fantasy world is full of great secrets to find and optional areas to discover. But the really amazing of the last Rol game of fromSoftware is the fact that you may not see everything the game has to offer on your first or even second game. One of the optional areas that you may have lost is called Jarburg. Here is How to get to Jarburg in Elden Ring . Let’s go into it.
How to get to Jarburg in Elden Ring
Go to the grace site of the artist’s cabin in Liurnia.
Go to the southeast until you reach the edge of the cliff.
Carefully use the stone platforms to traverse your way to the bottom.
At the bottom, the grace site of Jarburg is right in front of you.
What will you find in Jarburg?
JARBURG is essentially an optional peaceful town that houses two NPC, a unique weapon, some blacksmithing stones and a ton of ingredients for elaboration. It is also a very useful place to get a lot of cracked pots and ritual pots. Interestingly, all Living Pots here are docile and only attack when it is caused.
There you have it. We hope this guide has helped you understand How to get to Jarburg in Elden Ring . To get more tips and tricks, do not hesitate to consult our detailed guide wiki. However, there must be some relevant links to read carefully below.
- Elden Ring Public Service Advertisement: Invoating Latenna The albineuric near a terrible wolf can have amazing results
- All the heads of Elden Ring, classified from the easier to the most difficult
- Isabelle Test Elden Ring in this Animation of Animal Crossing made by Fans
- Elden Ring Streamer Luality expires Malenia in 4 hours using a dance pad
- The new patch of Elden Ring baffled Radahn and returns it at its maximum power
Search to get more