The Regular Season is after 82 games to end and two of the four playoff matchups per conference are already fixed. The remaining duels are only fixed through the play-in tournament during the week. Bulls provides a first overview.
- NBA Playoffs: The Matchups in the Eastern Conference
- Eastern Conference – Play-In-Tournament
- NBA Playoffs: The Matchups in the Western Conference
- Western Conference – Play-In-Tournament
- NBA playoffs: encounters, dates, time
- (1) Miami Heat vs. Nets / Cavs / Hawks / Hornets
- (2) Boston Celtics vs. Nets / Hawks
- (3) Milwaukee Bucks vs. (6) Chicago Bulls
- (4) Philadelphia 76ers vs. (5) Toronto Raptors
- (7) Brooklyn Nets vs. (8) Cleveland Cavaliers
- (9) Atlanta Hawks vs. (10) Charlotte Hornets
- (1) Phoenix Suns vs. Wolves / Clippers / Pelicans / Spurs
- (2) Memphis Grizzlies vs. Winner from Timberwolves / Clippers
- (3) Golden State Warriors vs. (6) Denver Nuggets
- (4) Dallas Mavericks vs. (5) Utah Jazz
- (7) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (8) L.a. Clippers
- (9) New Orleans Pelicans vs. (10) San Antonio Spurs
- NBA playoffs: The start-up dates of the first round on Saturday
- NBA playoffs: The start-up dates of the first round on Sunday
NBA Playoffs: The Matchups in the Eastern Conference
In the east, Miami was already for more than 1-seed and is waiting for his opponent now. The same applies to the Celtics, which in contrast to Milwaukee and Philly at the season finale does not spare the whole chapel and thus run as a 2-seed danger, to do it with the dreaded Nets to do. But these must first prevail in the play-in.
(1) Miami Heat vs. Nets / Cavs / Hawks / Hornets
(2) Boston Celtics vs. Nets / Hawks
(3) Milwaukee Bucks vs. (6) Chicago Bulls
The reigning champion is as a clear favorite in this matchup. The Bucks have decided all duels in the regular season for themselves, Chicago goes among other things through the violation of Lonzo Ball struck into the PostSeason. However, Bulls may nevertheless be happy about the first PostSeason participation since 2017.
Bucks vs. Bulls: The duels in the Regular Season
|22. January 2022||Bucks||Bulls||94:90|
|5. March 2022||Bulls||Bucks||112: 118|
|23. March 2022||Bucks||Bulls||126: 98|
|6. April 2022||Bulls||Bucks||106: 127|
(4) Philadelphia 76ers vs. (5) Toronto Raptors
Joel Embiid and James Harden get it with an extremely unpleasant opponent to do – and will sometimes have to do without steriful matisse thybulls. The Guard is not vaccinated and therefore can not incur in the away games in Toronto.
Sixers vs. Raptors: The duels in the Regular Season
|12. November 2021||Sixers||Raptors||109: 115|
|29. December 2021||Raptors||Sixers||109: 114|
|21. March 2022||Sixers||Raptors||88:93|
|8th. April 2022||Raptors||Sixers||119: 114|
Eastern Conference – Play-In-Tournament
(7) Brooklyn Nets vs. (8) Cleveland Cavaliers
The Brooklyn Nets actually went as one of the top favorites in the season, but injuries, the vaccination status of Kyrie Irving and the drama around James Harden whirled the season of Nets confused. Now Brooklyn must fight the playoff ticket in the play-in tournament. The first chance is there against the Cavs, the winner of the duel gets the 7-seed.
Nets vs. Cavaliers: The duels of Regular Season
|18. November 2021||Nets||Cavaliers||109: 99|
|23. November 2021||Cavaliers||Nets||112: 117|
|17. January 2022||Cavaliers||Nets||114: 107|
|9. April 2022||Nets||Cavaliers||118: 107|
(9) Atlanta Hawks vs. (10) Charlotte Hornets
The Hawks and Hornets must win two games to secure the eighth place to the east. The winner from this duel must then compete against the loser from Nets vs. Cavs.
Hawks vs. Hornets: The duels in the Regular Season
|21. November 2021||Hawks||Hornets||115: 105|
|6. December 2021||Hawks||Hornets||127: 130|
|24. January 2022||Hornets||Hawks||91: 113|
|17. March 2022||Hornets||Hawks||116: 106|
NBA Playoffs: The Matchups in the Western Conference
In the west, both the 1- and the 2-SEED were already fixed. Phoenix has powdered its own franchise record on victories and is the only 60+ victory team of this season, Memphis has at least set his record. Both are waiting for those who will prevail in the play-in.
(1) Phoenix Suns vs. Wolves / Clippers / Pelicans / Spurs
(2) Memphis Grizzlies vs. Winner from Timberwolves / Clippers
(3) Golden State Warriors vs. (6) Denver Nuggets
Although the Warriors have home in the first round, but get it with a team that causes them in Regular Season problems and won twice in Golden State. Do the rather little dolls get the MVP favorite Nikola Jokic? And get this support from Jamal Murray? Even at Stephen Curry is currently uncertain whether it can participate from the beginning.
Warriors vs. Nuggets: The duels in the Regular Season
(4) Dallas Mavericks vs. (5) Utah Jazz
The MAVs received a team with the Jazz, which probably has probably not the best answer to Luka Doncic and left no fabricated impression over the past few weeks. Behind his health is currently a pretty big question mark, after injuring the season finale. We fit in time?
Mavericks vs. Jazz: The duels in the Regular Season
Much-thin! This is your best NBA player in the world
Western Conference – Play-In-Tournament
(7) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (8) L.a. Clippers
The Minnesota Timberwolves could make it clear with a victory against the clippers their first playoff participation from the past 18 (!) Years. But beware: With Paul George and Norman Powell, the Californians recently returned two long-term injured.
Wolves vs. Clippers: The duels in the Regular Season
|4. November||Timberwolves||Clippers||115: 126|
|6. November||Timberwolves||Clippers||84: 104|
|14. November||Clippers||Timberwolves||129: 102|
|4. January||Clippers||Timberwolves||104: 122|
(9) New Orleans Pelicans vs. (10) San Antonio Spurs
Both teams left the Lakers around LeBron James Old, both teams managed to participate in play-in with a furious final spurt. Accordingly, good is the form of both teams, the pelicans are possibly easier favorite.
Pelicans vs. Spurs: The duels in the Regular Season
|13. December||SPURS||Pelicans||112: 97|
|14. February||Pelicans||SPURS||114: 124|
|19. March||Spurs||Pelicans||91: 124|
|27. March||Pelicans||Spurs||103: 107|
NBA playoffs: encounters, dates, time
So far, the NBA has not yet announced the complete schedule for the first playoff round, the dates and lots for the first weekend are already fixed. It starts on 16 April to German Primetime. After four encounters on Saturday will take place on Sunday, April 17, the rest of the Game 1s of the first round.
NBA playoffs: The start-up dates of the first round on Saturday
|Date||Time||Home Team||Away team|
|16. April||19 o’clock||Dallas Mavericks||Utah Jazz|
|16. April||21.30 Memphis Grizzlies||West # 7|
|17. April||0 o’clock||Philadelphia 76ers||Toronto Raptors|
|17. April||2.30 clock||Golden State Warriors||Denver nuggets|
Articles and videos about the topic
* How the play-in works with the Nets
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
NBA playoffs: The start-up dates of the first round on Sunday
|Date||Time||Home Team||Away team|
|17./18. April||TBD||Boston Celtics||East # 7|
|17./18. April||TBD||Miami Heat||East # 8|
|17./18. April||TBD||Milwaukee Bucks||Chicago Bulls|
|17./18. April||TBD||Phoenix Suns||West # 8|